My Blog List

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Review of Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8D ED AF Zoom-Nikkor Lens with Bracket & Case - with 5 Year U.S.A. Warranty

Adorama

Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8D ED AF Zoom-Nikkor Lens with Bracket & Case - with 5 Year U.S.A. Warranty


I love this lens

luvtknpics Kinder, La 5/4/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Rugged, Consistent Output, Easily Interchangeable, Quick Focus, Durable

Best Uses: Sports/Action, General Use

Describe Yourself: Hobbyist/Enthusiast

I'm still working out the kinks...I purchased this mainly for baseball but have found I love it for all areas. Trying to get my settings right for sharp photos but I'm sure that will come with practice. The bokeh is wonderful at 2.8!
I'm currently using it with my D80

My nephew the catcher

thumbnail

: Using Product

A weed to some

thumbnail

: Using Product

()

0 comments:

Post a Comment